Connecting More Often and Faster Through Short Podcasting
I’m rebooting my short form podcast, The Davo Show with some new back-end improvements to make things better and faster.
The end goal is connecting more often and more deeply with nature with exploration, but especially with the inner exploration of the human heart and mind.
(This is what coaching with me is all about, by the way.)
How Are You Connecting More Deeply, Inside And Out?
- Are you traveling soon?
- Where are you going?
- Why are you going?
- What are you looking for?
- What are you trying to leave behind?
We travel to find new frontiers in the outer world,
Because we’re looking for new frontiers on the inside.
Having a greater awareness of the inner journey allows us to make changes that are better, faster, and more ultimately meaningful.
That’s what the Davo Show and everything I do here at DavidBourne.com is all about.
So I hope you stay tuned!
- The pileated woodpecker – one of my next-door neighbors in the woods.
- Auphonic – The Amazing web audio processing engine that saves me at least an hour per episode.
- Blubrry – My new podcast host that saves me 3 step because Auphonic can send my MP3 files to it.
- PowerPress – A WordPress plugin that helps people find you, not your podcast host.
What Is The Davo Show?
- Living Life to the Fullest
- Connecting with Nature and the Outdoors
- Music and Rhythms
- Short Form Audio Shipped from the Field
- Quick Experiments in Thought and Sound
Listen to Episode 013
Podcast (davoshow): Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to this Show at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Overcast
You can find all of the Davo Show Episodes here…